Dekalb Community Complex
Starting September 10, 2018
August 14, 2018 We will be at the Dekalb community complex from 4-6pm to register and take orders for dance wear and shoes. We will have shoes & dancewear available to try on.
Monday 4-4:45 pm Beginner Tap/ballet combo ages 3-5
Monday 4-4:45 pm Beginner Tap/ballet combo ages 6-9
Monday 4:45-5:45 pm Beginner Tap/ballet combo ages 10+
Annual Registration fee $100 per student (includes September tuition, recital fee, & studio t-shirt)
Monthly Tuition for 45 min & 1 hour classes $50
Quarterly Tuition $135 (10% discount)
Annual Tuition $340 (15% discount)
- October – May = $50 per month due by the 1st of each month
- September/October/November (includes registration) = $185 due by September 1st
- December/January/February = $135 due by December 1st
- March/April/May = $135 due by March 1st
- Payment for entire semester & registration = $440 due by first class
- Non-refundable costume deposit #1 of $50 due by October 1st
- Non-refundable costume deposit #2 of $50 due by December 1st
- Any remaining balance due by March 1st
Tuition is due by the 1st of each month per the payment schedule you have chosen. If accounts are paid after the 15th of the month, there will be a $15.00 late fee applied to the account balance. There is a $25.00 returned check charge for any checks returned by the bank.
Dancers must observe the black and pink dress codes for for all classes, leotard and tights, skirt optional. Ages 10 and up may wear leotards, tights, dance pants, or form fitting clothing (such as leggings, tank tops)
Please label all items & dance bag. Cannon Arts Dance Studio requires black tap shoes (Mary Jane style for the 3-5 year olds and oxford, lace-ups for ages 6 and up), pink ballet shoes. Proper shoes and shoe colors are required for all performances.