online registration for 2018-2019 dance season open now!
please contact the studio at 615-563-9122 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To Register, push on the blue Register button to the left of the class of your choice. If there is no Register button beside the class you desire, you will need to have teacher approval. If you are unsure which class your dancer needs to be in, The teaching staff will make recommendations and help to properly place your dancer.
- Upon registration, class placement is determined by age, physical development, and level of previous training.
- Once level placement is initially determined, student will be monitored regarding class participation, attendance, progress, attentiveness, ability, attitude, growth, and consistency.
- All placement decisions are made, strictly regarding the best interest of each individual student.
- Two students of the same age and years of experience may have completely different capabilities. Each student progresses at their own rate, and not that of their friends.
- Negative issues regarding class placement will inhibit a student’s progress.
- Students placed in their correct level become solid in their technical training.
- All class placement is at the discretion of the teacher.
- Schedule subject to change based on enrollment.
- If you have any questions about what class is best for your dancer, please come see us at registration in the studio.